dreaming is important !

dreaming is important !

Tuesday 1 March 2016

blanket for a newborn baby

Today I´d like to share with you instructions for blanket I crocheted for my best friend's newborn son Theo. 


For this blanket size  80 x 60 cm I chose yarn Himalaya dolphin baby. This type of yarn is really soft and the baby will love it :) I used 4 clews of grey, 3 clews of green and 2 clews of yellow. Clews number depends on size of blanket. 

Here you can see the stitch diagram I used for my blanket:


For this type of crochet blanket you should know how to make a chain, single crochet and treble crochet. You will crochet required number of chains (even number) and then you will continue according to  the stitch diagram above. When I crocheted required blanket size I fringed it with 6 rows of single crochet. Here is the result of my crocheting. I hope little Theo and his mum will love it :)


HAPPY CROCHETING !!!

1 comment: